(WSIL) -- In support of local health departments and the Illinois National Guard’s efforts to conduct Covid-19 vaccination clinics, SIH will now assist in the scheduling process for those sites.
The SIH Call Center is available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. for help with scheduling, locations, eligibility and to answer additional questions.
The SIH Call Center is available by telephoning 866.744.2468.
- Click here for the latest CDC novel coronavirus resources and links.
- Track the COVID-19 globally using this map tracker here.
- Click here for the latest information from the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Looking for local information on the COVID-19 vaccine? Click here.
- Click here for News 3 WSIL's latest coronavirus coverage.