DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Silicone Market by Type, and End-User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global silicone market was valued at $18.2 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $91.4 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 22.5% from 2019 to 2026.
Silicone are polymers that are made up of siloxane. Siloxane is a chain of alternating silicon and oxygen atoms combined with carbon or hydrogen. It is a versatile material, owing to its exceptional chemical & mechanical properties, due to which it provides a more diverse range of applications than any other material.
The electronics companies in Asia are developing efficient luminaries, owing to which there is a a surge in the adoption of high-performance silicone. However, rise in prices of raw materials such as silicon & methanol and the need for high energy during the manufacturing of silicone are some of the factors hindering the market growth. Furthermore, a surge in adoption of electric cars in developing economies owing to an increase in pollution and volatile prices of fuels is creating growth opportunities for silicone manufacturers.
The global silicone market is segmented based on type, end-user, and region. Depending on type, the market is classified into thin elastomers, fluids, resins, gels, and others. On the basis of end-user, the market is classified into building & construction, transportation, personal care & consumer goods, energy, electrical & electronics, paper, textile, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the global silicone market from 2019 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The market size is provided in terms of volume and revenue.
- Porter's five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of the buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the silicone industry for strategy building.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the market are provided to understand the competitive scenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth.
Key Findings of the Silicone Market:
- The market is analyzed from 2018 to 2026
- The Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of nearly 22.9%, in terms of revenue during the forecast period
- Based on the end-user, the building & construction segment is anticipated to garner highest market share of 32.3% in terms of volume during the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific dominated the market with a volume share of over 38.2% in 2018
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the silicone market growth is provided
- The qualitative data in this report aims at the market dynamics, trends, and developments in the silicone industry
- The silicone market size in provided in terms of volume & revenue
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings of The Study
2.2. Key Findings
2.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
2.3. Cxo Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Forces Shaping Global Silicone Market
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.4. Pricing Analysis
3.4.1. Pricing Analysis, By Type, 2018 & 2026
3.4.2. Pricing Analysis, By Region, 2018 & 2026
3.5. Impact of Government Regulations On Global Silicone Market
3.6. Value Chain Analysis
3.7. Patent Analysis
3.7.1. By Region, 2012-2018
Chapter 4: Global Silicone Market, By Type
Chapter 5: Global Silicone Market, By End User
5.2. Building & Construction
5.4. Personal Care & Consumer Goods
5.6. Electrical & Electronics
Chapter 6: Silicone Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
7.1.1. Market Player Positioning, 2018
7.2. Top Winning Strategies
7.2.1. Top Winning Strategies, By Year
7.2.2. Top Winning Strategies, By Development
7.2.3. Top Winning Strategies, By Company
7.3. Product Mapping of Top 10 Player
7.4. Key Developments
7.4.1. New Product Launches
7.4.5. Product Development
Chapter 8: Company Profiles:
8.1. Arkema Group
8.2. Basf Se
8.3. Dow, Inc.
8.4. Elkem Asa
8.5. Emerald Performance Materials
8.6. Evonik Industries Ag
8.7. Kaneka Corporation
8.8. Momentive Performance Materials, Inc.
8.9. Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
8.10. Wacker Chemie Ag
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b6lfes