- The energy sector is under the radar of attention, and several entities are looking for pragmatic solutions for improved disposal of harmful and non-biodegradable substances and materials.
- As the energy sector reciprocates to the demands and aspirations of environmentalists and other concerned authorities, use of reusable products shall increase.
ALBANY, New York, March 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The growing demand for reusable water bottles can be attributed to advancements in the field of plastic recycling. The presence of an ever-expanding industry for green disposal and discharge of plastics and other materials has created ripples across the energy sector. As researchers present statistics related to the degradation caused by plastic bottles, manufacturers have shown an inclination towards producing recyclable water bottles. Therefore, the pace of manufacturing reusable and recyclable materials, goods, and items has increased in recent times. It is legit to expect that changes in the energy sector would become a cornerstone for growth within the global reusable water bottles market. Researchers are pressing on the need to launch mass campaigns focused on promoting the use of reusable water bottles. The total value of the global reusable water bottles market is set to touch US$ 1.1 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4% over 2019 and 2027.
Understanding the Nature of Shift in Human Propensities
Education of the masses has played an integral role in driving them towards sustainable and environment-friendly use of materials.
- The residential sector is at the helm of growth within the global reusable water bottles market. This sector is responsible for causing uptick in sale of several classes of consumer's goods and items.
- In the presence of a seamless industry for renewable research, manufacturers of recyclable water bottles continue to earn subsidies from government and other units.
- It is legit to assert that the use of reusable water bottles in leading industries such as hospitality, food and beverages, and industrial manufacturing would inspire new tendencies in individuals.
Gather comprehensive insights about the trends and opportunities pertaining to Reusable Water Bottles Market (Material Type: Glass, Metal, Polymer, and Silicone; Distribution Network: Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Independent Stores, Online Sales, and Others; and Primary Usage: Everyday, Sports, Travel, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/reusable-water-bottles-market.html
Global Reusable Water Bottles Market: Key Growth Drivers
Sustainability has become the catchphrase for scientists and researchers across the world. The dire consequences of climate change have already degraded the fabric of sustainability across the planet, and has caused formidable disruptions in the ecosystem. Therefore, there is a pressing need for instituting fundamental changes in the way humans and groups interact with nature. Therefore, use of reusable water bottles has become a necessity across the globe, and is being propagated as one of the most viable modern-day green practices. Some of the key drivers of demand within the global reusable water bottles market are listed below:
- Adoption of reusable water bottles in the food and beverages industry has helped in popularising these bottles across several other industries. In this way, cross-selling and promotion has become a salient trend across the market.
- The price of reusable water bottles has reduced by a dramatic chase, and this has helped the residential sector in adopting these bottles.
- Availability of new shapes, sizes, and colours has played to the advantage of the manufacturers. Product differentiation is key to promote and market products that are in the initial phase of the maturity cycle.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=11582
Contempt towards the Environment as a Hindrance to Market Growth
- Despite the visible impact of climate change and environmental degradation across the world, several countries have continued to allow sale and purchase of non-recyclable and non-reusable bottles.
- Several bottles manufactured from plastic end in landfills, and are not properly recycled. This places a toll on manufacturers looking to promote sustained standards of usage.
- Educational campaigns meant to inform people about the pitfalls of plastic usage have failed to capture the attention of the masses in remote regions and rural pockets.
Analyze reusable water bottles market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Global Reusable Water Bottles Market: Competitive Landscape
The leading manufacturers of reusable water bottles are expected to capitalise new technologies available for recycling plastic, glass, and paper. Moreover, these market players are projected to tie up with government entities who are serious to address climate change at national level. Several guilds and organisations have been formed across developing regions, and these entities are pressing governments to invest towards managing environmental pollution and degradation. This trend has directly impacted the growth of vendors operating in the global reusable water bottles market.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/11582
Global Reusable Water Bottles Market: Segmentation
- Independent Stores
- Online Sales
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
Smart Bottle Market – The global smart bottle market was pegged at US$88.6 mn in 2016, will reach US$258.8 mn by 2024, registering a CAGR of 14.3% between 2016 and 2024. Application of smart bottle is largely seen in water bottle segment and it is expected to lead the global smart bottle market in the near future.
Insulated Water Bottles Market – The global market for insulated water bottles market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 4.8% from 2017 to 2025 to attain value of US$4.1 bn by the end of forecast period. Rise in demand for Insulated bottles for everyday use to be beneficial for growth
Biodegradable Water Bottles Market – The biodegradable water bottles market represents around below 1% of plastics sector, yet with an expansion in R&D performed by the leading companies, the market is relied upon to develop consistently. Cost-effective and eco-friendly properties of the biodegradable water bottles fuels the biodegradable water bottles market emphatically.
Water Bottle Handles Market – The global water bottle handles market represents plastic products manufacturers catering to the global water bottle market. Plastic water bottles are the most popular packaging and transportation solution for drinking water. Demand for water bottle handles and water bottle used for packaging of drinking water is expected to sustain strong growth rate over the forecast period, 2017-2027.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research